There is a story to tell about every corner of Madrid and the markets that supply the city have been proof of this for almost a century.
Discover with our professional culinary expert guide, a real signature cuisine, gourmet products and a vast amount of culinary culture, nowadays hidden in the reformed markets of San Miguel and La Cebada in the La Latina neighborhood in Madrid. A blend of gastronomy and entertainment welcomes both locals and visitors to enjoy good drinks, exquisite tapas and live music.
You’ll continue the tour with a tasting of drinks and tapas, such that you can grasp a comprehensive overview of the gastronomy of Spain and Madrid.
4 stops of Tapas accompanied by wine, beer or soft drinks. Two of them, near famous markets.
- Traditional Mushrooms or Padrón peppers.
- Spanish Omelet pincho & beer.
- Meat cheeks with smashed potatoes & wine.
- Shrimp with Garlic served in terracotta or in a clay dish & wine.
Please note: Child price is for children from 4 to 8 years old.
- Cultural Visit to Madrid.
- A cocktail on a terrace in Madrid.
- 4 stops of Tapas accompanied by wine, beer or soft drinks. Two of them, near famous markets.
- Hotel pick up.
- Food or beverages unless specified.
Plaza de San Miguel, 7, 28005 Madrid
Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
Free Cancellation up until 24 hours before departure