There is a story to tell about every corner of Madrid and the markets that supply the city have been proof of this for almost a century.
Discover with our professional culinary expert guide, a real signature cuisine, gourmet products and a vast amount of culinary culture, nowadays hidden in the reformed markets of San Miguel and La Cebada in the La Latina neighborhood in Madrid. A blend of gastronomy and entertainment welcomes both locals and visitors to enjoy good drinks, exquisite tapas and live music.
You’ll continue the tour with a tasting of drinks and tapas, such that you can grasp a comprehensive overview of the gastronomy of Spain and Madrid.
4 stops of Tapas accompanied by wine, beer or soft drinks. Two of them, near famous markets.
- Traditional Mushrooms or Padrón peppers.
- Spanish Omelet pincho & beer.
- Meat cheeks with smashed potatoes & wine.
- Shrimp with Garlic served in terracotta or in a clay dish & wine.
Please note: Child price is for children from 4 to 8 years old.
- Cultural Visit to Madrid.
- A cocktail on a terrace in Madrid.
- 4 stops of Tapas accompanied by wine, beer or soft drinks. Two of them, near famous markets.
- Food or beverages unless specified.
- Hotel pick up.
Plaza de San Miguel, 7, 28005 Madrid
Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
Free Cancellation up until 24 hours before departure