Discover the history and amazing wines of Istanbul with this full-day tour.
The tour starts with the visit of wine related exhibits at the Archaeological Museums of Istanbul, among the richest in Europe.
Participate in a tutored wine tasting session of 3 different wines produced from native 4.000 years old Turkish grapes varieties.
Enjoy a delicious lunch from the Ottoman cuisine paired with wines.
Drive across The Golden Horn and visit the Arab Mosque.
Finish the day with the tasting of modern style Turkish wines produced with international grapes.
- Wine tasting of modern style Turkish wines
- Entrance fees
- Wine tasting of wines produced from native Turkish grapes
- Visit to the Arab Mosque
- Visit to the Archaeological Museums
Meeting in front of Archaeological Museums
- 100 % refund two weeks prior to the tour.
- 50 % refund one week prior to the tour
- No refund later than 7 days prior to the tour.
- Total refund in case of unexpected conditions (flight cancellation, intracity transportation problems due to an event or manifestation on the tour route, or a justified health problem,
Customers who bought this tour also bought