Enjoy wine tastings in premium wineries in three countries in one day. You will visit Bosnia, Montenegro and Croatia at a relaxing pace with a knowledgeable driver-guide with a sommelier diploma.
This tour is an amazing way to visit and learn about other countries through their wine. Guided exclusively by Ivo or Stjepan, you will get a chance to visit the 15th century Eastern Orthodox monastery in Bosnia and try a wine that monks make in their cellars.
Then you will visit a top-notch Montenegrin winery, enjoy a walk through the vineyards and a wine tasting with breathtaking views of Kotor Bay.
The tour will end with a visit and tasting at Croatia's most southern premium winery and stunning estate, where you will be welcomed by the Crvik family.
- Brandy tasting in Bosnia
- Olive oil tasting in Montenegro
- English speaking knowledgable driver guide/sommelier
- Visit to 2 foreign countries (Bosnia, Montenegro)
- Wine tastings (13+ premium wines) in 3 different wineries
- Bottle of water in the vehicle
- Assorted bites/snack in each winery
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle (MPV or minivan)
- Optional lunch stop in Konavle (ask for details)
- Trip to Perast and Our Lady of the Rocks (extends the tour for 2 hours)
Pick up at your accommodation in Dubrovnik